This pivotal role sits between our customers, our Product & Marketing teams; helping to understand the needs of both our prospective and existing customers and translate them into the current and future capabilities of our products. Equally important is creating a compelling representation of our product features in a way that demonstrates how they enable our customers and partners to protect personal and payment card data, improve customer experiences and analyse their customer interactions.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing new and revising existing product positioning, building go-to-market plans, researching customers’ requirements, shaping future product roadmaps, and owning the growth strategy for new customer-facing products and features. The Product Marketing Manager will work cross functionally with the Marketing Communications, Product, Sales and Pre-Sales teams to deliver campaigns, collateral and resources that maximise ROI and help build and drive awareness, adoption and engagement for Sycurio’s solutions.
Understanding and communicating technical product features and benefits will be key to this role, so a keen interest in SaaS and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) will be key.
- Own the Product Marketing plan and Competitive Market Analysis.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our market, prospects and customers and how they consume our products and relay customer insights to our Product team.
- Drive global product launch strategies using your experience and knowledge of value proposition, targeting, PR, messaging and positioning.
- Analyse and track market trends and customer insights to inform product direction and competitive intelligence in relation to Sycurio's Products and Services.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product team to inform market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Inform the product feature feedback loop from current customers.
- Work collaboratively with the in-house Marketing team and external marketing agencies to translate customer needs and create high impact campaigns and marketing resources that align with our brand, GTM, company messaging and values.
- Proactively maintain positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers to drive awareness of Sycurio's solutions, vision, differentiation and market momentum.
- Test and experiment with different approaches and analyse campaign results & performance.
- Scope and execute marketing strategies to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform contents, messaging and positioning.
- Champion Sycurio's products with the Product Manager by presenting at Webinars, internal events and other meetings.
- Develop compelling value propositions to target ICPs and communicate these effectively with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Train and support Sales teams on the product value proposition and develop sales-enablement collateral where needed.
- Support Marketing & Sales teams in articulating key messages for their acquisition, business development and communication campaigns.
- Provide feedback to relevant teams on market dynamics, relevance of offers, pricing, and value propositions.
Key Qualifications, skills & experience
- Experience translating complex SaaS products and solutions into clear, concise marketing plans and stories.
- Product Marketing experience within a SaaS, security or payment technology related company.
- Highly experienced in creating go-to-market plans from scratch for new product launches and realignment plans for existing products.
- Proficiency using Marketing tools to effectively communicate product features and benefits to Sales and Pre-Sales teams.
- A track record of multiple successful product launches and campaigns.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly versed in developing marketing resources and content for videos, webinars, collateral, presentations, web, social media and be able to adjust and tweak materials where needed.
- Data Oriented - you like working with data, and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful insights for how to take our products to market.
- A self-starter who can work independently with remote-based management & cross-functional, regional teams.
- A proactive, confident and energetic team player.
Benefits & Culture
We are a market leader in secure voice transactions and trusted by our customers and partners. We are on a journey to secure all personal data. We recruit diverse, ambitious, innovative people who want to grow in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are passionate, work hard, have fun and celebrate success.
What we'll give you;
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- HealthShield Cash Back Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bespoke Discounts and Communications Hub
- Up to 5% Contributory Pension
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organisation that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
*All final interview candidates will be subject to a DBS check as a pre-condition of a potential offer of employment. Any information found will be considered when making the final hiring decision. Please be aware that the background check process will not go ahead without your written consent.