Security Compliance Analyst
The Security Compliance Analyst will take responsibility to maintain and improve compliance with security regulations and standards, such as PCI DSS, ISO2700k, Cyber Essentials (UK), as well as establish compliance with NIST Cyber Security Framework.
Responsibilities & Outcomes
- Maintains and ensures continued certifications to PCI DSS and ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Collects evidence for audits and maintains a library of evidence to support the audits
- Ensures potential and existing clients are supported by responding to their security assessment questionnaires
- Identifies and supports internal projects and initiatives to ensure compliance
- Provides high quality consultancy in relation to industry codes, quality, privacy and data protection regulations, internally and in client facing scenarios
Capabilities & Experience
- Knowledge and experience of implementing PCI DSA and ISO 27001 standards and data protection frameworks. Knowledge of NIST CSF is an advantage.
- Knowledge of data protection principles, including GDPR, and the practical application of data protection laws around data handling and management
- Ability to develop an understanding of internal systems, governance, and IT infrastructure to allow the accurate completion of client security questionnaires and contract reviews.
- Experience of planning and conducting internal audits in relation to quality, information security and data protection, producing clear and actionable findings and supporting business teams to implement these actions.
- Experience of working with external audit bodies in the planning, preparation and hosting of external audits.
- Excellent communication and consultancy skills e.g. solution focused, builds collaborative relationships and communicates/influences credibly and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including clients.
- Ability to deal with quality or data related incidents efficiently and effectively, ensuring issues are managed and appropriately escalated within the business.
- Project management skills and a coaching, enabling, business partnering mindset.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player with the ability to work individually
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dependable and flexible when necessary
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent document management skills
- Good motivator and positive attitude
Benefits & Culture
We are a market leader in secure voice transactions and trusted by our customers and partners. We are on a journey to secure all personal data. We recruit diverse, ambitious, innovative people who want to grow in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are passionate, work hard, have fun and celebrate success.
What we'll give you;
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- HealthShield Cash Back Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bespoke Discounts and Communications Hub
- Up to 5% Contributory Pension
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organisation that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
*All final interview candidates will be subject to a DBS check as a pre-condition of a potential offer of employment. Any information found will be considered when making the final hiring decision. Please be aware that the background check process will not go ahead without your written consent.
- IT & Information Security
- UK - Hybrid Working (Guildford)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Sycurio secures data and protects reputations.
Sycurio are the industry-leading pioneer and provider of innovative solutions and services for simplifying, securing and analysing digital interactions.
Check us out on Linkedin and our company website below for our latest news and updates.
Security Compliance Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Sycurio.?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.