Business Development Representative
Sycurio is a leading provider of data security and compliance solutions for call and contact centers. Our continuing growth and product innovation has created a new opportunity within our marketing team.
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organization that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business.
Who are we looking for?
As a Business Development Representative at Sycurio, you will be a key player in driving the growth of our company by identifying and qualifying potential new business opportunities. You will be a highly motivated and results-driven individual who is not afraid to take on new challenges and push yourself to achieve your goals. This is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate individual growing their career in sales, looking to make an impact at a fast-growing company. If you have the courage and tenacity to take on this role, we want to hear from you!
- Proactively identify, qualify, and generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting and lead generation activities.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads that are ready to be passed off to the sales team.
- Facilitate qualified leads for the sales team and work collaboratively with its members to execute appropriate strategies.
- Research and understand the needs of potential clients and position Sycurio's products and services as the solution.
- Continuously improve your sales skills and knowledge of Sycurio's products and services.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
Skills and Knowledge
- Highly positive and enthusiastic individual.
- A great team player with the ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in a BDR or inside sales role, preferably in the SaaS space.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A results-driven attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to identify new business opportunities.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency or experience with Hubspot CRM.
- Experience cold calling.
- Experience conducting market research.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS compliance.
Benefits & Culture
We are a market leader in secure voice transactions and trusted by our customers and partners. We are on a journey to secure all personal data. We recruit diverse, ambitious, innovative people who want to grow in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are passionate, work hard, have fun and celebrate success.
What we'll give you;
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- HealthShield Cash Back Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bespoke Discounts and Communications Hub
- Up to 5% Contributory Pension
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organisation that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
*All final interview candidates will be subject to a DBS check as a pre-condition of a potential offer of employment. Any information found will be considered when making the final hiring decision. Please be aware that the background check process will not go ahead without your written consent.
- UK - Hybrid Working (Guildford)
Sycurio secures data and protects reputations.
Sycurio are the industry-leading pioneer and provider of innovative solutions and services for simplifying, securing and analysing digital interactions.
Check us out on Linkedin and our company website below for our latest news and updates.
Business Development Representative
Loading application form
Already working at Sycurio.?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.