As the Business Development Manager, you’ll play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of Sycurio’s go-to-market strategy. You will help lay the foundations of this department as being the first hired in the United Kingdom by the outbound strategy and executing on it to exemplify the value of this function. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to get on the ground floor of a new department and help build out the Sycurio growth machine.
The BDM will:
Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads to keep them engaged through the sales process
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Generate sell-through opportunities by working through partnerships to drive mutually beneficial sales pipeline
- Reporting to VP of Marketing, the Business Development Manager will coordinate with Marketing and the Sales team to ensure all activities are properly tracked and monitored in the CRM and strive to convert as many leads as possible into qualified sales opportunities.
- Design & execute on an outbound strategy to generate pipeline with MM-ENT accounts
- Generate leads via email, phone, social media, partners, and other highly creative methods
- Provide learnings on your approach to modify and improve for future BD reps
- Conduct research to identify the needs and scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified and interested leads for AE demos
- Consistently hit / exceed monthly agreed upon goals and objectives
- Align with senior AEs to learn and align on processes
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be required to undertake additional duties.
Benefits & Culture
We are a market leader in secure voice transactions and trusted by our customers and partners. We are on a journey to secure all personal data. We recruit diverse, ambitious, innovative people who want to grow in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are passionate, work hard, have fun and celebrate success.
What we offer:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- HealthShield Cash Back Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bespoke Discounts and Communications Hub
- Up to 5% Contributory Pension
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organisation that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
*All final interview candidates will be subject to a DBS check as a pre-condition of a potential offer of employment. Any information found will be considered when making the final hiring decision. Please be aware that the background check process will not go ahead without your written consent.