Main purpose of the role:
The Deployment Technician will work with Deployment Engineers, Project Managers and Solution Architects to deploy Sycurio solutions for our customers and partners. You will have a mix of experience spanning VMWare, Linux, Telephony and enterprise application integration. The role will report directly to the Head of Engineering (US) and will have daily interactions with our Project Managers.
Internally, the role will interact closely with all areas of the Professional Services team and you will need to have a close working relationship with the Product Development and infrastructure services teams. From time to time there will also be interaction with client technical resources as required during the projects.
You will need to have a positive can-do attitude, and will be willing to learn new things.
Working with Deployment Engineers to deploy, configure and troubleshoot Sycurio applications in a Linux environment. Working through the deplopyment processes to ensure that our solutions are delivered to a high level.
Deploying customer solutions as defined in low level design and statement of works documentation. Ensure “as built” documentation is provided to the support team when required.
Key skills & experience:
- Customer-facing and communication skills
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Operate comfortably with internal and external project stake holders
- Team player – willing to work flexible hours
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to follow documentation and processes
Key Techincal Experience:
- Hands on experience of installing & configuring Linux OS/Applications
- Experience of VMware ESXi
- Network protocols and applications – VLANs, IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, NTP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPsec, LDPA, SSH
- Security – Best practice, Firewalls, encryption, access control, authentication mechanisms, PKI, Certificates
- IT or Security based qualification or equivalent experience
Beneficial techincal experience:
- VOIP & SIP Experience – SIP, RTP, DTMF, RFC2833, G711, G729
- Network infrastructure – Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Load Balancers
- CRM integration – CTI popup, frontend & backend integration, iFrame embedding
- Delivering Payment Service Provider integrations
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Nagios / SNMP / OSSEC / Splunk / Syslog monitoring tools
- Experience of providing support services in a software or telecommunications environment
- SOAP & XML Web Services
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, healthcare and dental, a discount platform and an excellent PTO offering.
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organization that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Sycurio believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity. The Company will not discriminate or tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, status with regard to public assistance, marital or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Disabled applicants may request any reasonable accommodation needed to enable them to complete the application process.