Objective of the Role
A Pre-Sales Engineer is the primary technical resource for the Sales team and for Channel Partners. Pre-Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team, and where relevant with a channel partner, as the key technical advisor and product advocate for the company’s products.
The Pre-Sales Engineers report to the Director of Global Pre-Sales Engineering within the Sales team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to deliver presentations confidently to board level executives, senior management, technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to deliver product demonstrations to board level executives, senior management, technical and non-technical audiences
- Capture, document and relay customer requirements and product enhancements
- Produce high quality internal and customer facing collateral
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Support the sales team in sales meetings, client presentations and web conferences
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Aid in proposal, presentation and technical documentation creation
- Convey customer requirements to the Product Management team
- Early-stage solution design, wherever possible using template designs
- Training and educating the Sales Engineers at Channel Partners
Mandatory Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Pre-Sales Engineering experience with Enterprise customers
- Extensive knowledge of either Contact Center technologies and/or payment systems
- Experience of responding to RFx and Tender documents
- Presentation and product demonstration experience
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- PCI compliance experience
- Knowledge of Payment Solutions and Gateways
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud-based solutions
Benefits & Culture
We are a market leader in secure voice transactions and trusted by our customers and partners. We are on a journey to secure all personal data. We recruit diverse, ambitious, innovative people who want to grow in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are passionate, work hard, have fun and celebrate success.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, healthcare and dental, 401k, a discount platform and an excellent PTO offering.
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organization that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Sycurio believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity. The Company will not discriminate or tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, status with regard to public assistance, marital or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Disabled applicants may request any reasonable accommodation needed to enable them to complete the application process.