Sycurio Ltd is a profitable, fast-growing technology business operating across the European and North American markets. The company was founded in 2009 and today employs over 100 staff in the UK and USA. The head office is in Guildford however the company has embraced a highly flexible operating model post COVID with staff working remotely throughout the UK and USA.
Our patented technology is integrated with over 50 payment service providers and enables businesses to take secure and PCI DSS compliant payments anywhere, by telephone or any digital payment channel. We have a large and diverse customer base including Aviva, the British Heart Foundation, Sky, Santander, Virgin Holidays and Next. Our growth has been fuelled by long term partnerships with some of the world’s leading network and telecom specialists including BT, Genesys, Gamma Telecom, Sabio, Secureco and Amdocs.
In June 2021 the highly respected and well-established private equity house, Livingbridge, invested over £100m alongside management to acquire the business. Together we are committed to developing exciting new products and expanding our geographical reach to further accelerate the growth of the business.
This role reports into the HR Director, as an individual contributor you will be accountable for the full Recruitment life cycle and the Talent On boarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and develop recruiting strategies.
- Partner with the business to include technical and behavioural competency testing in the recruitment process
- Partner with US based HRBP in the delivery of the US hiring plan
- Build a compelling employment brand that profiles Sycurio employee value proposition.
- Provide routine and ad hoc reports that supports the Talent Acquisition metrics and trends
- Producing accurate contractual offers and documentation, ensuring that these are sent to new starters in a timely and efficient manner, and managing the return and processing of all documentation.
- Ensuring queries and requests from new starters are managed to ensure responses are efficient, accurate and in accordance with the company policy, procedure and agreed service standards.
- Accurately record all hires on the recruitment system (new starters and internal moves) in a timely manner to allow for business reporting.
- Benefits administration for new joiners
- Carrying out and managing progress and updates for third party
- Completing ad-hoc special projects and miscellaneous assignments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up to six years of full life cycle recruitment experience, including building talent pipelines, implementing sourcing strategies for passive hires, managing job postings, sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, conducting, and coordinating interviews, and making hiring recommendations Experienced recruitment professional with a background in a professional services or technology consulting environment
- Experienced recruitment professional with a background in a professional services or technology consulting environment
- Experience in driving candidate attraction projects or initiatives
- Ideally a balance of in house and agency experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter (Good understanding of Boolean searches)
- Ability to persuade and influence through excellent verbal and written communication
- Ideally experience in Employee On Boarding, but not essential
- High level of initiative and autonomy, with the ability to work independently
- Well networked with great interpersonal skills and capable of easily and naturally building meaningful relationships internally and externally
Key attributes & Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor's degree in business or a related course of study.
- Must have excellent computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Although a supportive hybrid working culture, a preference to be located within commuting distance of Guildford, UK
Benefits & Culture
We are a market leader in secure voice transactions and trusted by our customers and partners. We are on a journey to secure all personal data. We recruit diverse, ambitious, innovate people who want to grow in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are passionate, work hard, have fun and celebrate success.
What we will give you:
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- HealthShield Cash Back Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to 5% Contributory Pension
- Bespoke Discounts and Communications Hub
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organization that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
Our commitment to 'doing the right thing' is as strong as our commit to growth, we are dedicated to ensuring our recruitment function is as inclusive and diverse as possible. We recognize that each individual is unique and valuable in their own right; therefore we have adopted methods such as 'name-blind recruitment' so that you can submit your application with confidence that it will be reviewed without Bias.
*All final interview candidates will be subject to a DBS check as a pre-condition of a potential offer of employment. Any information found will be considered when making the final hiring decision. Please be aware that the background check process will not go ahead without your written consent.