Sycurio are seeking a highly motivated and pro-active HR Business Partner to join our HR Team!
Sycurio Ltd is a profitable, fast-growing technology business operating across the European and North American markets. The company was founded in 2009 and today employs over 100 staff in the UK and USA. The head office is in Guildford however the company has embraced a highly flexible operating model post COVID with staff working remotely throughout the UK and USA.
Our patented technology is integrated with over 50 payment service providers and enables businesses to take secure and PCI DSS compliant payments anywhere, by telephone or any digital payment channel. We have a large and diverse customer base including Aviva, the British Heart Foundation, Sky, Santander, Virgin Holidays and Next. Our growth has been fuelled by long term partnerships with some of the world’s leading network and telecom specialists including BT, Genesys, Gamma Telecom, Sabio, Secureco and Amdocs.
In June 2021 the highly respected and well-established private equity house, Livingbridge, invested over £100m alongside management to acquire the business. Together we are committed to developing exciting new products and expanding our geographical reach to further accelerate the growth of the business.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate HR Business Partner (HRBP) in London as we continue to grow and scale our business. Next to the country-specific HR responsibilities, you will act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to the business leaders in the UK. You will bring value and impact by contributing to and delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management, resourcing, coaching and building leadership capabilities.
This role will report to the HR Director in London and will be part of a small but talented global HR team headquartered here in UK.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong operational experience in delivering organizational change within a growing business;
- Building strong relationships with managers and employees, fostering a partnership based on mutual trust.
- Well versed in providing advice to managers on performance management, reward, talent management, and providing learning and development support as needed.
- Implement employee lifecycle HR programs and processes (merit process, performance review, management development etc).
- Manage employee surveys and analyse feedback to drive employee engagement and wellbeing
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Empower managers and provide day-to-day performance management guidance (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Coaching managers on effective recruitment and supporting managers with the recruitment process as required.
- Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative and commercial approach.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
Key attributes & Qualifications
- 7+years of HR operations and business partnering.
- Able to respond and adapt quickly under pressure, identifying and implementing process change where appropriate, with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with employees at all levels within the organization across a variety of sites and disciplines, with the ability to interact and influence up to exec level.
- Commercially aware and customer focused, displaying strong competencies in coaching, influencing, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation.
- Attention to detail (including good numeracy skills).
Benefits & Culture
We are a market leader in secure voice transactions and trusted by our customers and partners. We are on a journey to secure all personal data. We recruit diverse, ambitious, innovate people who want to grow in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are passionate, work hard, have fun and celebrate success.
What we will give you:
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- HealthShield Cash Back Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to 5% Contributory Pension
- Bespoke Discounts and Communications Hub
Sycurio is well funded and growing fast, you’ll be joining an organization that combines an entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ culture with the professionalism of a mature and established business. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience on a variety of commercial matters of an international business.
Our commitment to 'doing the right thing' is as strong as our commit to growth, we are dedicated to ensuring our recruitment function is as inclusive and diverse as possible. We recognize that each individual is unique and valuable in their own right; therefore we have adopted methods such as 'name-blind recruitment' so that you can submit your application with confidence that it will be reviewed without Bias.
*All final interview candidates will be subject to a DBS check as a pre-condition of a potential offer of employment. Any information found will be considered when making the final hiring decision. Please be aware that the background check process will not go ahead without your written consent.